private ranch - Glenns Ferry
picture by Hollenbaugh Photography
The Greater Boise area offers many
wonderful venues to host your special event.
To choose the perfect venue here are some tips and ideas:
1) Indoor vs Outdoor Venue: Will weather be an issue if you choose an outdoor venue?
2) Guest count: will your favorite venue accommodate your estimated guest count? would you also need to rent additional tents?
3) Choice of caterers: Does your favorite venue offer complete onsite catering services? If not, are you welcome to bring in the caterer of your choice? Quite a few venues now have a preferred list. Caterers on that list usually pay a premium, 10% of your catering invoice back to the venue for the honor of being listed. On occasion a service fee is imposed, and you are welcome to bring in your own caterer.
4) Beverage/Bar services: Many Boise area venues are getting into the business of bar services. At these venues, you are not allowed to bring in any additional alcoholic beverages.
5) Decor: Every venue has definite rules on what you are allowed to decorate with. Ask and also read the fine print of your contract.
Boise Art Museum
© 2010 Incredible Edibles & Designer Wedding Cakes亚洲制服丝袜自拍中文字幕_国语自产拍在线视频中文_日本翁熄系列乱在线视频